October 22 – 25, 2015
Ready for a vacation? Join the DAYL on an exclusive trip to the Crescent City – New Orleans. Take a break from work, meet interesting people, indulge in Cajun and Creole cuisine, and explore the cultural heritage of New Orleans in the company of fellow DAYL members this fall. Anticipated activities include:
- A visit to the highly-acclaimed WWII Museum;
- An exclusive tour of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals;
- An evening walking tour of New Orleans haunted sites;
- A lunch jazz cruise on a steamboat;
- A food tour of the French Quarter;
- An airboat tour to get an up-close view of alligators;
- A social and service project with the New Orleans young lawyers.
This exciting trip is scheduled for October 22-25, 2015 and spots are still available! Significant others/spouses are welcome, but we ask that all guests be over the age of 21. In order to finalize the reservations, please indicate your interest by sending an email to TLC_Committee@dayl.com.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Astor Crowne Plaza located at the corner of Canal and Bourbon Street so that we will be able to enjoy the excitement of the French Quarter during our stay. The Astor has provided us with a special group rate of $199/night based on double occupancy. The cost of events and attractions is approximately $75. Additional other optional daily activities will cost around $75 as well. View the itinerary and brochure for additional details on the events and costs. Travelers are responsible for all costs associated with this trip. Additionally, travel arrangements to and from New Orleans will be left to each traveler. For more information, please send an email to the address above.