Why Should You Join DAYL?
The Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (“DAYL”) provides opportunities that are specific to the needs of young lawyers. From networking to legal education to community outreach, DAYL offers a place for any attorney seeking to expand his or her horizons. Benefits include opportunities to:
- Create lifelong connections and friendships with members of the local legal community;
- Cultivate leadership and organizational skills as a member or chairperson of one of DAYL’s 20+ committees;
- Gain invaluable legal knowledge through innumerable, specific, and, most importantly, cheap or free CLE programs;
- Get to know your colleagues and peers through monthly social activities;
- Participate in sports leagues or a trivia league;
- Engage your family and other attorney’s families through various family activities;
- Attend special programs and events with Dallas’s judiciary;
- Participate in the DAYL Leadership Class;
- Get on DAYL’s list serve and receive emails about upcoming events and opportunities; and
- Gain entry (at a discounted rate) to The City Club, one of Dallas’ finest upscale private clubs
- Obtain free access to BookLawyer’s nearly 3,000 pages of legal analysis on Texas civil pretrial and trial procedure.
DAYL is a fantastic way to meet a great group of diverse young lawyers!